Getting closer to our dream: Build 0.7 and Early Release
As I mentioned in our previous devlog, there were some things that we got right and some that we didn't.
What matters is that we're closer than ever to completing the game.
As you can see, the game is in early access, and you can play the entire thing. In terms of story, the game is complete, but there are a few things that need to be sorted out before it's fully complete.
So, what to expect if you decide to play our game right now:
- Full story with two main routes and more than 10 endings.
- Fully rendered sprites with several poses and expressions.
- Every character is professionally voice acted.
- Depending on the route and the ending expect anywhere between an hour to an hour and a half.
What will be added to the final version?
Since most of the game is complete, not much will be added, but there are a few things that will improve the experience and gameplay.
- Some minor notification graphics for quick save/load don’t display well.
- Beautifying the confirmation window when you quit the game
In terms of audio/sound:
- Create SFX and implement them
- Create a track for the Main Menu
In terms of artwork:
- Rendered Backgrounds. The ones we have right now aren’t bad, but they can get much better!
- The Main Menu Screen will be different.
- There will be an ending screen.
In terms of VAs
Volume adjustment to lines & sound normalization.
I hope you have a great time playing our game! I'd appreciate any comment or feedback!
Get The Prince’s Heart
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.