A downloadable game
Disclaimer: The game was made for android, but a pc/mac version is also available in case you prefer to play it on your pc/mac.
Imagine working a job you hate, inside a world you almost don’t recognize
Imagine encountering the friendliest monster to want to end the world.
Imagine being the only person who can save the world...and you’ve only got a 40-hour work week to do it.
Re:Shape is a Visual Novel about body horror in customer support, where you are tasked with saving the world from the friendliest AI assistant ever...or die trying.
So dive into office drama, experience workplace romance, load up on awful staff kitchen coffee and discover the weird world that surrounds you, while avoiding the horrors that dwell outside your cubicle.
- Project Lead, Production, and Programming by Alex Itsios
- Writing by Konstantine Paradias
- Sprites by Victoria Dobbs
- Custom Backgrounds by SHIO
- Music, SFX, and Voice Editing by Artur Sousa
- Logo Design & GUI by Dareevan
- Social Media by A. C. Kass
- Voice Casting by Jacob Wilson
- MC by Aife & Ryan Hoyle
- Patty by Vera Tan
- Jazmin by Gina Moravec
- Janis byJenna Rose
- JC by Callum Janes
- Aziz by Kiba Walker
- Obermeyer by Rachel Thompson
- Boitumelo by T.J. Anthony
- Bunt by Reece Bridger
- Doctor by Cyrus Rodas
- Secretary by Danuta Marie
- Grocery store cashier by Veronica Laux
- Toilet Monster by Veronica Laux, Alexander Katnik, Jenna Rose, and Bryce Garland
- 1st Caller by Cody Rock
- 2nd Caller by Jenna Rose
- 3rd Caller by Allen Chan
- 4th Caller by Jack Hawkins
- 5th Caller by Aryn Rozelle
- 6th Caller by Jessica Osborne
- 7th Caller by Jacob Wilson
- 8th Caller by Josh Portillo
- Little Girl by Ariana Rosario
Special thanks to:
- Omranpanda for scripting some minor parts and minor bug fixing.
- Xiaomilu for MAUD GUI
- Uncle Mugen for the free backgrounds
- ErgAlien for the convenience store background
|Genre||Visual Novel, Adventure, Survival|
|Tags||biopunk, Creepy, Horror, Lovecraftian Horror, Queer, Sci-fi, supernatural, Survival Horror|
Also available on
- A leaked report from the MAUD support (on how to get the good ending)!Sep 24, 2022
- Closer and closer to completion for Re:Shape!Jan 31, 2022
- We are looking for actors!Jan 30, 2022
- Re:Shape - Gangbang Monster (or The Thing In the Restroom)Nov 02, 2021
- Meat Flower PattyNov 01, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
in regards to the visual novels hypothetical age rating, would it be because of just violence or more then that?
The game contains violence and gore. It's not about sexual content, if that's what you mean.